Thursday, September 08, 2005

Chapter 3. The Inside...

Come with me and see the interior of my RV.....

[Here it is, my RV. I’ve got to admit that I’m posting this after being on the road after five days. Here’s what I’ve got to say. I love it. It is a fantastic way to camp, particularly if you are going to stay somewhere for a while. Comfortable and convenient, it has become for me, a nice place to hang in solitude. I am so grateful for my folks: handing me the keys to this beast was really nice of them. (They have a new 30 foot Itasca, wow, very cool.) They are quite excellent, my parents. They don’t understand the choices I make in this life, particularly my art, but they do love me, and have given me so much, not just big things (a college education, the RV, among others) but little things along the way as well. The best parents are multidimensional. And mine are definitely that. Anyway, I am going to continue enjoying this RV for as long as it runs.]

Here we go, come inside...










Time to hit the road...

No comments: