Monday, September 15, 2008

Politics at home...

Life is good here, I'm having a lovely time in Göteborg, Sweden. I'll post about that sometime soon.

My big concern right now involves the politics at home, and censorship in the media. I'll just post this link and let you all make up your own minds about it. But the truth about McCain's VP choice needs to get out, people need to know, at least somewhat authentically, who they are voting for. If Charles Gibson's interview wasn't enough to absolutely terrify you about her representing America to the world (come on, "The Bush Doctrine" should be known by her!) then this should make you somewhat concerned.

YouTube Censors Documentary About Palin
http://www.talk2action.org/story/2008/9/13/1538/09770

On a bright note, Palin is providing interesting fodder for comedians:

"I can see Russia from my house!"

No comments: