Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Debate Last Night...

I read this on Merrill Markoe's Blog:

"Call me crazy but I am still deeply thrilled by the way Barack Obama constructs arguments full of sentences that contain logic and deductive reasoning. In my opinion, he is so easy to follow because he is deep inside of his own content when he speaks. He believes in and understands what he is saying. What a relief.

Not so, John McCain. who sputters and circles and loses track of a lot of his points in a way that kind of reminds me of that poor Miss Teen South Carolina from last year who hoped that if she just kept talking about 'U.S Americans' and throwing in the phrase 'and such as' she would finally wind up near a group of words that contained a real thought."

So I had to find video footage on YouTube of Miss Teen South Carolina, here it is. (And I do wish somebody would sync the audio with video of McCain.) Maybe she would be available as a running mate, if Palin drops...

No comments: