Friday, January 16, 2009

Email Petitions...

Lately I've been receiving a lot of politically oriented email petitions, that while I may be aligned with, but I'm not particularly interested in receiving. All sent from well-meaning, good-hearted people. (Many times by people that seldom send me a personal email.) In fact, the senders might not even send but the occasional petition, but when you add up all the other occasional senders sending me petitions, I end up with a pile in my in-box. And frequently a pile of the same petition sent by a dozen individuals.

How do you handle this...? I know I'm not alone. I've been requesting people not to send them, but then they get a wee bit upset with me, even if I request nicely. I could just delete, but that seems to be giving in and allowing people to hijack my time.

My suggestion: get everyone to post that stuff to their blogs...it makes it easier for us to ignore. Like this post!

No comments: