Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Boise Stolen Cigar Brigade

We had our annual post Boise Experimental Music Festival (BEMF2) gathering Saturday night after the last set. This group, duly named after the appalling theft of one of my cigars last year, featured four of the original members. (Melissa, Rick, Lucio, myself.) Slyly, I kept them from stealing my cigar by bringing decoys, Arturo Fuente Exquistos.


Photo courtesy of our bartender using Gregory Taylor's camera

From Left to right:
Gregory Taylor, Melissa Wilson, Lucio Menegon, Rob Price, Justin Cassidy, Patrick Rodriguez, David Grollman, Bob Sterling, Jeff Kaiser, Rick Walker

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it is funny that you kept them from stealing my cigar by bringing decoys, Arturo Fuente Exquistos. i also like to smoke cigar with my friends while listening the music. we all smoke cuban cigars.