Saturday, May 12, 2012

Amsterdam 2012 trip: Days 5-7

 (Click any image to enlarge)

I moved into STEIM's guest house and studio on Monday...anyway, a few more of my vacationy-tourist shots, followed by some concert pics. I had the privilege of attending the video-taping for Shackle Stick, a project featuring my friends Anne Laberge and Robert van Heuman (with guest Yedo Gibson) at Zaal 100. What a great show, and a wonderful visit with David Dramm and Eric Boeren on the break.
 
(Yes, I travel with my own tea and implements)
Great Coffee at Two for Joy
Meal at Bolhoed


Mila and John at Brouwerij t'Ij



Chilling post-work at the Ooievaar

At Zaal 100 for the filming of Shackle Stick

Robert van Heuman setting up

Anne looking into the light...









Yedo Gibson rocking





No comments: