Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Chapter 14: Family gathering at Morro Bay

Well...to get here:





I had to get this fixed:



But I did, showing up late for a campfire with my family. A word about the repair. Fred and Beto at Roseboro Garage in Carpinteria did it in one afternoon. They were gruff, BUT more than competent, did an excellent and clean repair in a timely fashion. I am very grateful to them. And they got 697 bucks from me...

My family at the campfire...





The next day I went for a lovely walk...or so it looks, once again, noise pollutes nature. A couple of guys fishing in a beat-up boat are blasting heavy metal (bad metal) out of crappy speakers, so what looks beautiful, is actually polluted...



As the sun goes down, I head home...where earlier my nephews had helped me prepare for a fire. They've obviously watched my educational video (soon to be posted) on how to start a fire with one match. This is a good one, and it went right up with one match...











Everybody has gone home or to bed, Dad and I plan our next day...read the next chapter to learn about the epic, Wiener Dog Races.



No comments: